Thank you for visiting Greenland Garden online store! The information below will help you have a better shopping experience with us.
What type of plants will I receive?
- You will receive bare-rooted plants, or cuttings if specifically stated in item's name (E.g Sedeveria Pat's Pink CUTTINGS 5PC).
- Price is for one plant unless otherwise stated.
- Photos marked as 'DISPLAY ONLY' demonstrate the plant's appearance when nicely stressed and is for customer's information only. Such photos do not visually represent actual plants you will receive.
- Size and colour of plants may vary from each season. We're trying to update photos as frequently as possible but please allow delays. If you have any concerns, please hold off purchasing and contact us first.
- (4th Feb update) We have been adding dates to description photos since last September. For the appearance of plants you will receive, please refer to photos marked with the date closest to the time you're viewing this page. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. Our email address is email@example.com
When can I pick up my orders?
- Your order will be ready on the next Saturday from the date of your purchase. If you need to pick them up on the immediate Saturday please leave us a message via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you ship to my state? How much is the shipping?
- We ship to all states except WA, TAS and NT.
- Shipping fee (express only) is $12 for orders below $100.
- Free express shipping applies if your order reaches $100+
- $12 shipping fees apply to all book purchases due to the fact that they are shipped on their own to avoid crushing plants. For multiple book purchases at one time please contact us for combined shipping.
When will you ship my order? How do I know the tracking number?
- CUT-OFF IS SUNDAY 12PM NOON.
- Orders are sent out every Tuesday if payments were made before CUT-OFF. Orders with payments made after CUT-OFF will be sent out the week after the following week (i.e. next next Tuesday).
- You will receive an email containing tracking info from Australia Post once your parcel is processed. So make sure your email address is correct :) Also check the promotion/ spam folder.
When do you restock?
- We restock every Thursday 8pm Adelaide time (8:30pm for Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane). Sneak peaks will be shared on our facebook page @greenlandgardensa
I have changed my mind!
- To cancel items in an existing order or entire order, please let us know before SUNDAY 12PM (NOON).
- To swap items in an existing order, please place another order of what you'd like to add, and let us know which item to cancel before SUNDAY 12PM (NOON).
- To add items, please simply place another order to be combined with your existing orders.
Can you combine orders?
- Yes. Orders that are under the SAME name, email and address (if applicable) will be combined.
- If the total of ALL your orders reaches $100+ then you can still enjoy free express shipping. We will refund you extra shipping fees on every Sunday afternoon and you will receive email notifications once the refund is issued. You can also simply tick 'local pickup' for your second and the rest of the orders to avoid paying extra shipping fees.
- Make sure your address appears on at least one of your orders so we know where to send your goodies!
- If you choose 'local pickup' for ALL your orders but still want them shipped, we won't be able to see your shipping address from our end. Please email your order numbers and shipping info to email@example.com before SUNDAY 12PM (NOON).
Can I pre-order something?
- Sorry. We don't take pre-orders.
- We can't add items that are currently unavailable/ out of stock on our website.
Can I hold my orders?
- Sorry we can't hold orders.
- If you're not happy with your plants please contact us via email within 48 hours of receiving.
- If these information still cannot help you with your question, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or message us on Facebook via @greenlandgardensa
- Or message us on WeChat greenlandgardensa or greenlandgarden_sa